GIRL! My husband and I were totally shocked when the ultrasound tech said girl. We didn’t have a preference either way, but both of us were leaning toward the baby being a boy. We were even further convinced when the tech at our NT scan (12.5 weeks) said that she would guess boy with about 75% accuracy. We knew that it was a little early to determine gender with any certainty, but both of us just kind of assumed that it would be a boy.
At this ultrasound (20.5 weeks), we had the same ultrasound tech as our NT scan. She asked us what she had guessed then, and when we said boy, she told us, “well, I hope you didn’t buy anything blue, because it’s a little girl!” Both the tech and the doctor said that everything looked good and was right on track for about 21 weeks. They did mention that our baby girl already has really long legs, which I know she gets from me, although both my husband and I are pretty tall.
Not sure if you posted on TN but I'm sure you did. Congrats on your little GIRL!!! :D
ReplyDeleteSmiley-1980